Gary G Norris Law Office
Welcome Areas of Practice Firm Members What Our Clients Say Contact Us
  Gary G Norris Areas of Practice


Automobile Accidents

If you have been injured in an automobile accident, we can help protect your legal rights. We do not charge for the first meeting. We will immediately contact the other driver's insurance company so the claim representatives don't communicate with you directly any more. If you settle your case too soon, all your rights will be lost, even if you later find out you are much more seriously injured. You may also have medical benefits available to you through your own insurance company (called Personal Injury Protection, or PIP). We can assist with processing that claim.

We will investigate the facts, contact any witnesses and obtain complete copies of the police report and any follow up. We will also contact all the hospitals and doctors you have seen, obtain complete copies of their charts and any test results to evaluate your case based on that information. When you (not the insurance company) are ready to settle your case, then we will prepare a detailed settlement demand letter with all supporting records and send it to the insurance company to begin the settlement process. Call us so we can help.


view all Areas of Practice

















This firm helps clients in or near McMinnville, Dundee, Newberg, Sherwood, Tigard, Beaverton, Lake Oswego, Oregon City, Hillsboro, Forest Grove, Salem, Dallas, Albany, Corvallis, Newport, Lincoln City, Tillamook, Tualatin, Wilsonville, and Astoria.


Main Office

Law Office of Gary G. Norris
723 NE Baker, Suite 100
McMinnville, Oregon 97128

Phone 503-472-3770
Fax 503-472-2349


Main Office

Q: How do I pay for an attorney?
Q: I was just in an auto accident that wasn’t my fault and I was injured. Do I need an attorney now?
Q: Will I have to go to court?
Q: How long do I have to make a personal injury claim from a car accident?
Q: What if the other driver wasn’t insured?
Q: The other driver has some insurance, but not enough. My injuries are extensive and permanent. What can I do?
Q: How will I pay my medical bills? I don’t have health insurance.
Q: I lost time from work because of my injuries. Can I recover that money?
Q: A close relative of mine was killed in an auto accident recently. Does his estate have a claim against the negligent driver?
Q: The other driver’s insurance company keeps calling me asking for a recorded statement. What do I do?