Building Contractor Issues
Construction contractors face unique and tough challenges in an ever changing industry environment. Our firm represents contractors on a variety of issues, including but not limited to:
- Contract drafting and review.
- Project advice regarding change orders, daily situations, progress, payments, etc.
- Construction lien practice from pre-lien notices to filing and foreclosure of liens.
- Negotiation, advice and litigation services in connection with customer disputes, both residential and commercial.
- Wage claim defense.
- Representation before the Oregon Construction Contractors Board.
- Defense of civil lawsuits filed against the contractor.
We try to manage and resolve any dispute or issue so that our contractor clients can return their full attention to the work of building as soon as possible.
view all Areas of Practice
This firm helps clients in or near McMinnville, Dundee, Newberg, Sherwood, Tigard, Beaverton, Lake Oswego, Oregon City, Hillsboro, Forest Grove, Salem, Dallas, Albany, Corvallis, Newport, Lincoln City, Tillamook, Tualatin, Wilsonville, and Astoria.