Gary G Norris Law Office
Welcome Areas of Practice Firm Members What Our Clients Say Contact Us
  Gary G Norris Areas of Practice


Personal Injury

Our firm is highly experienced in handling claims for serious personal injuries caused by someone else. We can evaluate the extent of insurance coverage that may be available to satisfy your claim. We will also make arrangements with the claims representatives for the at-fault party's insurance company to send all communication through our office. We will work with your health insurer regarding any medical benefits you may be owed arising out of the accident. If you do not have health insurance, we will contact your doctors directly and ask that they agree to be paid out of any settlement. Most doctors will agree to this.

Many times there are scientific or engineering questions that must be answered to determine the precise cause of your accident and whether the at-fault person violated any statutes or safety standards. We work closely with a number of forensic engineering firms and accident investigators to help answer a wide variety of questions, such as the slip resistance of floors, appropriate slope of sidewalks and curbs, impact speed in automobile accidents, and many other similar issues.

If you agree to settle your case too soon, all your legal rights to recover for any injuries you may have will be gone, even though you may have more serious injuries than you first thought. Our office can evaluate a fair settlement and protect your rights to recover when the time is right. Call us so we can help protect your legal rights. (503-472-3770).


view all Areas of Practice






















This firm helps clients in or near McMinnville, Dundee, Newberg, Sherwood, Tigard, Beaverton, Lake Oswego, Oregon City, Hillsboro, Forest Grove, Salem, Dallas, Albany, Corvallis, Newport, Lincoln City, Tillamook, Tualatin, Wilsonville, and Astoria.


Main Office

Law Office of Gary G. Norris
723 NE Baker, Suite 100
McMinnville, Oregon 97128

Phone 503-472-3770
Fax 503-472-2349


Main Office

Q: How do I pay for an attorney?
Q: I was just in an auto accident that wasn’t my fault and I was injured. Do I need an attorney now?
Q: Will I have to go to court?
Q: How long do I have to make a personal injury claim from a car accident?
Q: What if the other driver wasn’t insured?
Q: The other driver has some insurance, but not enough. My injuries are extensive and permanent. What can I do?
Q: How will I pay my medical bills? I don’t have health insurance.
Q: I lost time from work because of my injuries. Can I recover that money?
Q: A close relative of mine was killed in an auto accident recently. Does his estate have a claim against the negligent driver?
Q: The other driver’s insurance company keeps calling me asking for a recorded statement. What do I do?